Rage Against the Machine Add New 2020 Tour Dates

Rage Against the Machine
Photo Credit
Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Due to overwhelming demand, Rage Against the Machine have added six more shows to their 2020 "Public Service Announcement" tour.

Tickets for the rap-metal legends huge reunion tour went live yesterday, but due to the huge popularity of their US tour, the rockers will now also be performing in California, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ontario, D.C and New York throughout the year. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Tickets on sale now at RATM.com

A post shared by Rage Against The Machine (@rageagainstthemachine) on

Their first show in nine years, Rage Against the Machine will be supported by Run the Jewels during the trek.

The band is also being extra cautious about ticket scalping. Rage announced that they would do everything they can to “protect 90 percent of the RATM tickets from scalpers”, with the remaining 10 percent being sold at a higher price in each venue. 100% of the revenue above the face value of the ticket will be donated to charity organizations in each city.
 

Rage Against the Machine 2020 North American Tour Dates

March 26 — El Paso, Texas @ Don Haskins Center
March 28 — Las Cruces, N.M. @ Pan American Center
March 30 — Glendale, Ariz. @ Gila River Arena
April 10 — Indio, Calif. @ Coachella
April 17 — Indio, Calif. @ Coachella
April 21 — Oakland, Calif. @ Oakland Arena
April 25 — Portland, Ore. @ Moda Center
April 28 — Tacoma, Wash. @ Tacoma Dome
May 1 — Vancouver, British Columbia @ Pacific Coliseum at the PNE
May 3 — Edmonton, Alberta @ Rogers Place
May 5 — Calgary, Alberta @ Scotiabank Saddledome
May 7 — Winnipeg, Manitoba @ Bell MTS Place
May 9 — Sioux Falls, S.D. @ Denny Sanford Premier Center
May 11 — Minneapolis, Minn. @ Target Center
May 12 - Minneapolis, Minn. @ Target Center
May 14 — Kansas City, Mo. @ Sprint Center
May 16 — St. Louis, Mo. @ Enterprise Center
May 19 — Chicago, Ill. @ United Center
May 20 — Chicago, Ill. @ United Center
May 23 — Boston, Mass. @ Boston Calling
June 19 — Dover, Del. @ Firefly
July 13 — Detroit, Mich. @ Little Caesars Arena
July 15 — Detroit, Mich. @ Little Caesars Arena
July 17 — Ottawa, Ontario @ Ottawa Bluesfest
July 18 — Quebec City, Quebec @ Festival d’Été de Québec
July 21 — Hamilton, Ontario @ FirstOntario Centre
July 23 — Toronto, Ontario @ Scotiabank Arena
July 24 — Toronto, Ontario @ Scotiabank Arena
July 27 — Buffalo, N.Y. @ KeyBank Center
July 29 — Cleveland, Ohio @ Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
July 31 — Pittsburgh, Pa. @ PPG Paints Arena
Aug. 2 — Raleigh, N.C. @ PNC Arena
Aug. 4 — Washington, D.C. @ Capital One Arena
Aug. 5 — Washington, D.C. @ Capital One Arena
Aug. 7 — Camden, N.J. @ BB&T Pavilion
Aug. 10 — New York, N.Y. @ Madison Square Garden
Aug. 11 — New York, N.Y. @ Madison Square Garden
Aug. 13 — New York, N.Y. @ Madison Square Garden

Tags

Read More

Tibrina Hobson/WireImage
500 wanted criminals were thrown an invite with Ozzy Osbourne as bait.
(Mark Sullivan/Contour by Getty Images)
One of the greatest Valentine's Day gifts in the history of rock.
Corey Irwin
The Beatles-themed Lego Art set stands at 2,933 pieces total.

Facebook Comments